Thursday, May 29, 2008

No Train

Since my new job starts 1pm, I've had a pretty easy time being on time and not taking the train. It's only one block further then my old job and I have an extra hour to get ready.

So what's my excuse today?

I felt like sleeping...till 11:20 am.

I know, all you morning people are disgusted by us night owls who can't get up before 9am.
I could get up at 9am. I just don't want too. I like sleeping when the rest of the world has been at work for 2-3 hours. It gives me sick satisfaction laying in bed and hearing the feet on the pavement outside my window.

So, today I was running late. I had to give up on the idea of wearing heels, as I knew I'd make no time in those, at all. I had to wear stupid purple flipflops with a black skirt. All because I can't take the train.

I hope you're happy.

Oh well, atleast the world got to see me working my gams!

No comments: