Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blog Challenge = Fail

Haha...I am horrible! I don't want to excuse it but I will explain it.

I've been on a day time project at work for the last week and is it ever messing with my routine and schedule. I mean...I like the fact that when I get off work the sun is still out and about and stores are still open. Working days has it's advantages but I am definitely use to my 1pm-10pm work schedule and this 7am - 3pm (or 8am - 4pm) is messing with me.

So, I haven't kept up with the blog challenge. I think what I will need to do is do a MEGA-POST in which I play catch up and answer all the questions.

In other news, the nice thing about working mornings is Dave is on nights right now so on his days off he is up all night and when I wake up at 5am or 6am, he makes me breakfast while I get ready for work. It's nice having him see me off in the morning, before he goes to bed. Then he sleeps all day while I am at work and is up by the time I get home so we can hang out, run errands, relax and have dinner.

3 more days of work (including today) and I am off on Friday and going camping with my brother, his wife and their two daughters plus Dave, of course. Can't wait! I also get to see a lot of my cousins as it's a family reunion at a lake in Saskatchewan.

Then, in 15 days I am off to Europe for 2 weeks! Yay! Dave and I did some math and budgeting for our trips to make sure we were still on target or, at least, close to target. Eeeek! I am so excited! I've spent my whole summer saving and still trying to have fun and it's finally all coming to fruition.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Congrats on your soon to be trip!! EXCITING!!
I haven't been blogging for a while. i'll have to catch up this weekend too! I am slacking :(

Shannon Lambert said...

Claudia - I better take some time tonight or tomorrow to catch up as I'll be out in the wilds of Saskatchewan camping all weekend. Looking forward to your catch up blog entries!