Monday, August 9, 2010

I Am A Thief

I've stolen an idea. I stole it from my friend Claudia and her blog(in which she borrowed it from someone else as well).

In an effort to create some structure and continuity here, I am going to join the blog challenge and write an entry everyday for the next 30 days.


Here is the list of topics I will be tackling. I will keep them in this order and address them as such. Claudia already has a head start on me, but this is definitely something I am looking forward too.

Instead of waiting for inspiration to strike, I've got a list of topics presented here to inspire me daily. Let us hope I can rise up and meet this challenge!

1. Write about some of the teachers you had growning up and why you did / did not like them
2. A favorite movie
3. A favorite book
4. A favorite television show
5. Share your favorite recipe
6. A moment you wish you could relive
7. 5 things you could not possibly live without
8. A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life
9. A photo you took
10. A photo of you taken over ten years ago
11. Write a letter to yourself. Answer it a year later
12. Write 100 things about yourself.
13. 10 things you can’t do anymore
14. A vacation you would like to take
15. A person you admire
16. A song that makes you cry
17. Top 10 websites you use
18. Top 10 products you use
19. Post 3 pictures of yourself that you normally would NOT share
20. A hobby of yours
21. Something you know you do differently than most people
22. First 5 things you do every morning
23. A way in which you want to be remembered
24. Write about your most embarrassing moment.
25. Write about a day in the life of your pet.
26. A childhood memory
27. Write about all of the items in your junk drawer
28. A scar you have and its story
29. Write about each of the places you've called "home."
30. Write about how much you love something that you know no one else will love.

No comments: